CranioSacral Therapy or “CST” is a light touch, gentle therapy focused on releasing restrictions in the nervous system. Developed in 1983 by osteopathic physician John E. Upledger, CST is effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including:
• Migraine Headaches
• Chronic Neck and Back Pain
• Central Nervous System Disorders
• Orthopedic Problems
• Spinal Cord Injuries
• Learning Disabilities
• Chronic Fatigue
• Emotional Difficulties
• Stress and Tension-Related Problems
• Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
• Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Post-Surgical Dysfunction
I am delighted to introduce you to CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release work.
As your facilitator I commit myself to providing a welcoming, judgment-free space for your individual healing and process. Your vitality is of the highest priority. It’s time to thrive!